Terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions are in place to protect your cat and our business.
• ALL cats must be vaccinated against cat flu and feline enteritis, and a current veterinary certificate must be produced on arrival.
• ALL cats must have been treated for fleas and worms at least 1 week before coming to the cattery. We reserve the right to check and treat your cat for fleas and worms should the need arise. The owner shall be responsible for all costs incurred.
- We reserve the right to refer your cat for veterinary attention should this, in our opinion be necessary. The owner shall be responsible for all costs incurred.
- We reserve the right to charge
for all days booked during ANY holiday period. We will accept cancellations,
but the cancellations must be made no later than 7 (seven) days (Christmas) and 72 hours other times, before the
commencement of the holiday period. Note: Holiday periods –
Christmas New Year, Easter, Queens Birthday weekend and Labour weekend.
- We reserve the right to charge you for the full term booked should you decide to collect your cat prior to the arranged date (major holiday times Easter & Christmas).
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO BOOK EARLY FOR CHRISTMAS AND EASTER PERIODS, TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
(Please note we are often fully booked-out well before Christmas, often by the end of August, so early bookings are essential. Preference will be given to regular customers and longer term stays)
We are closed for arrivals and pick ups on Christmas day.
- In relation to Christmas bookings, we will endeavour to accommodate our regular clients (those who use us during the year) over the peak holiday period, but this does not mean a last minute booking will be accepted. Please also note, the number of days booked will be the minimum days charged.
Booking Fee -Non Peak Periods
deposit of $20 per cat is payable upon booking confirmation to reserve your cat's room
and confirm their dates of stay.
- Peak Periods
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure a
booking at peak times such as Christmas/New Years, School Holidays and
- Our Bank Details
You can make a
deposit in to our BNZ Bank Account 02 0466 0285255 00 in the name of Pencarrow Cattery. Please use your name, as reference.
We understand that sometimes it is necessary for you to change your
booking. However as “no shows” and cancellations impact our business, we ask
that you provide a minimum of 7 days (Christmas) or 72 hours (other holidays) notice if you wish to cancel your
booking. Your deposit will be kept and transferred to a future booking, valid
for use within a 3 month period provided there is availability. If insufficient
notice (less than 72 hours) is given your deposit will be kept as a
- Full care and attention is given to every cat in our care, but we do not accept any liability for illness, disease, accident, loss or death of any cat.
- We accept no responsibility for loss of, or damage to, bedding, toys etc.
• Your authority must be given to release your cat to another party.
- Full payment is to be made when collecting your cat. CASH, CHEQUE or EFTPOS. (sorry no credit cards)
- Please note:Customers will be liable for collection fees, late payment fees, administration fees etc if they do not pay for services on the agreed pick up date.